Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe a stupid question but on stock exhaust / filter, can i gain anything to adjust co or its only good when change exhaust, i read lots tread that said to put 14 on 3 cylinders and bike run better but my mecanic said that its a waste of time on stock bike.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
some have noticed the on-off throttle transition to be smoother when increasing the co adjust. give it a try and see if you like it. it doesn't have to be 14.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Put mine on 3 across the board, adjusted up the throttle cable, now its a different bike, going in for its first service next week (they will never see the bike again after that), hopefully they adjust the TPS like I told them to, how deeply has anyone really looked into the standard adjustments on the dash before everybody has gone berserk with re-flashes and PCVs, is there some sort of diagnostic list out there which runs through all the menus? Progressive springs front and rear, 10w fork oil and ZX10R shock going in soon, then I will derestrict/gut the standard muffler and airbox to see what happens, hopefully the standard C0 parameters will be enough to compensate, I like to fiddle.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Local dealer is going to do the official Yamaha reflash once they have the right cables, looking forward to that :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts