Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crap weather here in NJ all day but decided to go grab the bike and bring it home, will give me extra time to start modifying everything with the cold weather.

First crap cell phone picture after I tossed it in the garage.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
LOL, after pushing the RSV4 around this thing is a featherweight, although once underway the Aprilia was amazing at masking all the weight.

Even pushing the FZ09 up the ramp was pretty easy and the ground was totally soaked when loading up.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome. You need a lounger in that garage so you can fall asleep staring at your new beast tonight.
If I was younger heck yes but it is cold here in the NE! I actually made a list today of all the bikes I have purchased new and this was number 26, not sure why but it is hard to get excited over them at this point - LOL. Will be out in the morning starting some basic mods, temps are supposed to jump into the 50's here tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I am with you. I spent the night with my Honda XR-75 that replaced my SL-70, the very first one in the east, and brought home a first place trophy two days later. My FZ took three months to come in; I almost bought something else because I was sick of the wait. I still have a CBR954RR.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to the club! I am happy for the warmer weather that is on the way tomorrow too!

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Congrats. Here's to hoping Sunday stays dry and mild

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts