Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,015 Posts
You’re really killing it giving out so much information in your post.

Here, let me help.
1) Go to your favorite tire supplier and look at the list of tires that qualify for the rebate.
2) Order the tires and then fill out the very simple form. Be sure to give them a copy of your receipt.
3) Wait a couple of months and a $50 Visa gift card will show up in your mailbox. (the post office one)
It's so easy a cave man can do it! Hope this helps.
Full disclosure: It's raining right now so I can't ride.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Have you guys heard of this brand called Pirelli? They’ll blow these out of the water

• Haha
Reactions: MK3Brent

·
Registered
147 Posts
Have you guys heard of this brand called Pirelli? They’ll blow these out of the water
Are you saying that any Pirelli tire is objectively better in all respects and for all purposes than any Bridgestone tire? Most people here aren't racing World Superbike. For street riding, my go-to brand is always Michelin first. Pirelli Angel GT & GT2 tires get more mixed reviews than Michelin Road Pilot/Road Power tires do. Out of 51 reviews of the Pirelli Angel GT2 on Revzilla, half of the reviews included negative comments. Again on Revzilla, the Bridgestone Battlax Hypersport S22 tires scored higher (4.5 stars) than the Pirelli Angel GT2 (4.0 stars). Were you just talking trash or trying to be funny?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yes I have ! I love the Diablo Rosso Corsa II great grip all around BUT at almost twice the price of the S22 That can stand along with them !
They are definitely worth their money! Tons of grip. Almost 90% of the grid at Daytona was on Pirellis

1 - 17 of 17 Posts