Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was much harder than I thought it would be. I was with you for more than 8 years, but you have been getting old and, quite frankly just worn out. You took me for rides - oh you did. We had so much fun together - traveling around from place to place. We saw good times, and there was pain. You will always hold a very special place in my heart - always.

But why did you do this to me? I know you were suddenly replaced, but you were still special to me. Did you just want me to give you more before we parted ways? That was just plain mean. You sputtered and barely moved for me on our way to Fort Bragg. I had to leave you there and pick you up the next day!

Okay, I got you some new goodies now (clutch and springs) - are you happy?!?

Listen, I will help you find someone new. You will find someone to take care of you and give you the love you deserve. I've got my new girl now. It's time to move on.

Good bye...
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Haha, congrats

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome! LMAO

Don't put her up for adoption -- sell her for what she's worth...let somone else romance her (until they too get bored and have eyes for another).:cool:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I mean to be fair, she had a pretty big overbite..
That's Nothing a decent anesthetic and a cheap file can't cure. Can I rest a beer on her seat...???:)

·
Registered
511 Posts
The SV was the FZ of it's day. My wife's 2003 was silver and I popped on the full fairing and solo cowl. That 90 degree v-twin was pretty awesome. Not a supersport but a lot of fun.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Were you on Svrider?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Still got mine - '06 SV650, over 7 years now. Outlasted a '10 Z750, then a '07 SV1000.

Now has the MT-09 to contend with, but she's holding strong, "equal alternatives" in the daily commute.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Funny, she should be happy for the 8 plus years. Never had a bike that long, my record is 6 years or so with 3 bikes. First was a 1993 Yamaha TDM 850 bought on my wonderful wife's B-Day on a weekend trip from Seattle to San Francisco, and back again, because I couldn't locate one in Seattle. Second was a 1997 Suzuki DR 650 I built into a SuperMoto. And third was a 2007 BMW G650 XMOTO (SuperMoto).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts