This tire Just got released.

It's Michelin's Newest & Best MICHELIN ROAD to date

The Set consists of:

(1) Michelin Road 5 120/70ZR17
(1) Michelin Road 5 180/55ZR17

SET PRICE $287 (first come first serve)

>> MICHELIN Road 5 Tire Set <<

Michelin's MSRP on these is around $500+

This offer won't last long. Don't wait, if you want this set.

.​

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
These are great tires....if you liked the PR4s you will like these.

Great prices too, I would grab a set if I didn't already have a pair here . :semi-twins:

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh ... I'm a dumb azz :). Incredible deal by OP !!

LOL.. you about gave us a heartache when you said that.

But, we see how deceiving their website is.. you don't clearly see the COMBO Deal, is priced separately.

·
Registered
94 Posts

LOL.. you about gave us a heartache when you said that.

But, we see how deceiving their website is.. you don't clearly see the COMBO Deal, is priced separately.

I agree! That was an incredible deal. If my tires were even close to being replaced, I would've jumped on it. Thanks for the opportunity though!

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I........

why is it so hard to believe that they can be found cheaper if you look....stores have specials all the time. Thanks for calling me a liar though, I do appreciate it.

I don't think he's calling you a liar. He's just quoting you from other threads where you contradict your statement.

Few things you may have missed here.

This FZ09 Forum is split into lot of different sections/areas.
Most are public/open forum threads. Where anyone can post whatever they want.
But this section here is a little different. This Section is Sponsored/Paid for. By Us.
We actually pay monthly fees to the Site owner for the privilege to have our own section of the forum that we can advertise our products without having people come in and crap on it.
Well that's the intention anyways. It's kinda like buying ad space in a magazine or Newspaper.

So when we post up that we are selling a set of Brand New Tires for less then anyone on the planet $285

And someone comes into that post and craps on it by saying they can be found everywhere for around $300

Then when asked.. "Please provide where you saw them listed at around $300 shipped"

And no FACTUAL Link showing this is posted........ That's kinda like.. "WTF"

Imagine your walking into BEST BUY to go by a Flat Screen they are having on Sale. And someone's standing IN THE DOOR of BEST BUY ..... Yelling to you.. "HEY These prices aren't that good, you can find it almost as cheap other places "

That would be kinda weird right ? Someone may call you out ... right ?

Do you see what we mean ?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
You're right....often times I dont look to see what section I am in before posting and for that I apologize to you.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

We still have them extremely discounted on our website.
If you click the link in the OP you can see the prices are very competitive.

So to be clearer, the promotional price quoted in the original post is no longer available. Gotcha. Guess I'll wait until they go on sale again.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So to be clearer, the promotional price quoted in the original post is no longer available. Gotcha. Guess I'll wait until they go on sale again.

That is correct.
That PROMO price was LESS then we pay for the set of tires. Literally... BELOW Cost..... only possible With a little help from our Friends at Michelin.
It was a one time offer.

You may be waiting a long time before you see that price again. :)

·
Registered
544 Posts

That is correct.
That PROMO price was LESS then we pay for the set of tires. Literally... BELOW Cost..... only possible With a little help from our Friends at Michelin.
It was a one time offer.

You may be waiting a long time before you see that price again. :)

Geez! What is up with the hostile, and dare I say childish stuff here? Vendor thread, vendor area of forum, vendor offer, and then people attack! LOL...social media effects at work again I guess. Can we all just sing Kumbaya? Or if you want to vent... click here http://www.fz09.org/forum/20-vendor-reviews-links

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Geez! What is up with the hostile, and dare I say childish stuff here? Vendor thread, vendor area of forum, vendor offer, and then people attack! LOL...social media effects at work again I guess. Can we all just sing Kumbaya? ]

LOL.. it's all good.

Just having some clarification. ;-)

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Good price, but If you shop in the right places you should be able to find these for around $300 any day. The place I buy from sells a pair for $382 CAD ($301 USD).
Curious where you buy your tires from in Canada??? and if they have free shipping?

Since getting stuff shipped from the US can quickly turn into being majorly expensive if UPS is involved. UPS has the highest brokerage fees to get stuff shipped over the border.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Usually Pete's Superbike. No free shipping, but his prices are usually cheaper than Fortnine even when shipping is added. This may not be the the case paying for the shipping to western Canada though.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Thanks, I will keep them in mind when my current RP4's are worn out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts