Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Folks-in celebration of the half a foot of snow we got last night-I am now the proud owner of a new 2015. Being that I am told my bike is currently in numerous pieces in a large crate, and riding will be impossible for atleast 6 weeks, I am thinking I may as well just have the dealer bolt on everything I want to change-which is LOTS! Currently I have a picture of the owners manual-very exciting I know. As soon as I figure out how, I will post it.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Welcome and future congratulations to you. Visits lots of threads here and you'll have too many ideas to be able to make a choice. Seriously, tons of great mods.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum Frozen (brrr, that makes me cold just thinkin' about it), and congrats on the new FZ.....you're gonna be in love soon!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! I feel your pain, today I stopped shoveling long enough to install my new exhaust. It kills me a little each time I walk into my garage and see it sitting there knowing it's going to be a good 1 or 2 months before this snow finally disappears.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I told the dealer to start with a full Akro carbon, a PCV, and the smog block off plates-and to toss that AIS foolishness in the trash. I am trying to decide on the look i am after. carbon fiber, or murdered out. How do ceramic coated pipes look on this bike?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the insanity.

Don't get the dealer to do it. More than enough resources on here ��

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't particularly WANT to pay the dealer for what I can do for myself...BUT, as the bike is currently not assembled and still in "crate" form, he will cut me a good deal on labor-not to mention the fact that once the snow clears, I want to spend my time riding, not wrenching :) . Granted, the odd "three beer job" is a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon in the garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts