Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I added this to the number of Yamaha items that I now own,....what do y'all think?.....

·
Registered
883 Posts
Very nice, although the shirt may just look good because of the guy wearing it.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
redeye wrote:
Very nice, although the shirt may just look good because of the guy wearing it.
I knew I should have just posted the one picture....the one that doesn't show my ugly mug!

eolith wrote:
damn you're sexy
You know that you're not suppose to tell lies.......and ESPECIALLY on Christmas Day! Santa is coming to take back all your stuff for being a bad boy!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
You better wear that shirt when we do the Gap Vern. You'll need all the help you can get. {jk}

Reactions: triplethreat

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I actually bought another one that I haven't posted a picture of yet.....maybe today if I get time. The other shirt is a YamahamotoGP replica pit shirt, just like the ones worn by Lorenzo and Rossi. It took me almost two months to get this one and it's not sold in the U.S.......just on the Euro sites. I emailed two different U.K. dealers and asked if they could get the shirt for me and what it would cost to be sent to the U.S.A. to my address. NO response from either dealership. Finally, I saw that one of our members here, live in the UK and I PMed him to see if he could help me out. It's a long story, but he was able to track one down, purchase it for me and ship it to my house. I got it about a week ago. Probably not a lot of them in the U.S.A. and the sizing is definitely Euro.........I normally wear an XL size, as I like my shirt to be somewhat baggy, I had to get an XXL in this shirt and there was only two of them left in Europe.

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You better wear that shirt when we do the Gap Vern. You'll need all the help you can get. {jk}
I need all the help I can get on MOST days, why would that day be an exception? :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a couple of pics of the motogp shirt that I was talking about......

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
That Moto GP shirt is bad ass.

Reactions: triplethreat
1 - 12 of 12 Posts