Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contact EBC this morning for some information on brake pads. I used those on my FZ6R and they were great... getting a set for the FZ09.

Hi Martin,
We do have to 2014 information available for your bike:
Front Pads: FA252HH
Rear pads: FA174HH
Kind Regards,

Robert Keller
General Manager

EBC Brakes USA Inc
6180 S. Pearl St.
Las Vegas, NV 89120

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
Contact EBC this morning for some information on brake pads. I used those on my FZ6R and they were great... getting a set for the FZ09.

Hi Martin,
We do have to 2014 information available for your bike:
Front Pads: FA252HH
Rear pads: FA174HH
Kind Regards,

Robert Keller
General Manager

EBC Brakes USA Inc
6180 S. Pearl St.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
I run their HH pads on my CBR and love them. Good news.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The brake lines were a great improvement but I don't feel like it brake more... just a much better feel. I placed an order at solomotoparts.com Usually they have good price and great service... I buy all my goodies over there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,825 Posts
Another great pad is the Vesrah RJLs, although I don't know if they are available for the FZ09 yet.

·
Super Moderator
5,825 Posts
I agree, the Vesrah pads are a bit on the pricey side, but they are excellent pads. I've got them on my track bike with well over 50 track days on them and they are probably about at a half gone point....and I brake very hard and trail brake to the apex many times with that bike.......so they get a workout for sure.

Reactions: ktk_ace
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.