Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold myself (fortunately I work at a bike shop) a new liquid graphite FZ-09 today, but didn't bring her home. Love the graphite color, but the burple wheels must go. Have Ducati gold wheel paint that I never painted my Monster wheels with so the FZ wheels will be gold. Also have a Yoshi fender eliminator and Yamaha fly screen waiting to go on. Many other mods in the works. Will post pictures soon! :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congratulations, I hope you were able to chew yourself down and get a good deal. I like the burple wheels but that's what makes the world go round.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Mine is graphite too, I was not a fan of the wheels at first, but they have grown on me.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Blurple fo life

Welcome and ride safe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats!! Gold wheels? Same color as the forks? That would look pretty cool....post up a pic when you get it done!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Definitely gold or white for red... should be interesting to see what it's like with the graphite. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
BTW, the graphite + blurple wheels look amazing to me. :dontknow:
To each their own, I suppose.
That's the single reason I went with that color ..the wheels look killer ..they just pop

Second choice would have been red

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike. I use to sell motorcycles for a living also. I sold myself a couple of bikes/4 wheelers. and it's a definitely a no hassle deal where I worked.......invoice, no freight, no setup, and a heck of a deal on extended warranty if you want it. Those days are long gone though. Anyway, enjoy and keep us posted about the gold wheels....sounds awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts