Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I went to ask powersports in Columbus ohio and wow they were great and worked out a deal to get my new bike. I decided to get orange, because I wanted to be different,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thank you guy I am so ready to go riding to bad they had to order the bike so I have to wait till beginning of April

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the FZ 09 club and another Blazzin Orange bike on the road. I went the same color and noticed it's the fastest color. Lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
welcome to the asylum.
Read this entire forum while you wait for your bike. LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks everyone and I will be all over the forum reading, and I have been thinking about doing exhaust on it after I can save up some change lol but is there slip on exhaust out there. and mostly airhawk for the seat.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes

M4 Makes a "slip-on". The stock exhaust is a welded one piece system so you have to cut the headers after the collector but before the catalyitic converter. Sounds worse than it is . The shop I work at charges $595 installed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
M4 Makes a "slip-on". The stock exhaust is a welded one piece system so you have to cut the headers after the collector but before the catalyitic converter. Sounds worse than it is . The shop I work at charges $595 installed.
your shop wouldn't happen be in ohio lol? and ok, I wish the two brothers system was cheaper lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts