1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Looks like a Shelby FZ850 to me.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's not doing it for me, I'd prefer any of the stock factory colors to that. That said, I think if you changed the gold to black it would be a huge improvement IMO.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mileage is 1. But it has all of that aftermarket work for no price premium. That is a confusing bike if I have ever heard of one.

Personally, I love the blue. The white wheels might be a bit too much for me though, I think having gold wheels would make it reminiscent of a Subaru STI and be all kinds of awesome.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So the dealer did all of this work? Why?

ASK ABOUT THE FIZZER CCT KIT

ASK ABOUT THE FIZZER SEAT SNUGGY KIT
Don't know but I will ask tomorrow when I drop buy. They told me they had a Yosh that had just come in, almost bought it that day. That probably is the same one lol

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually, if you look close, the add says 7990+ parts.....

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Probably want 10k for the bike lol.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I like it, although if it had black wheels with a white stripe and black forks with the large tank stripe black and the small white would look nicer imho.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like white wheels! They show dirt though. I pull out of my driveway and they are dirty lol.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Friggin sweet. Awesome. If that would have been a factory option I would have gotten it. But with black wheels. White are too much to maintain.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts