Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,668 Posts
Boy, there’s a lot going on there... 🤨

·
Registered
Batmobile
775 Posts
I love that blue, if I ever was going to paint my bike it would be like this or the color the petronas team uses.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,668 Posts
I love that blue, if I ever was going to paint my bike it would be like this or the color the petronas team uses.
But not the orange frame, right...? 😝

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Definitely an acquired taste. Not with the orange frame though.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
It looks very strange not being orange and white

·
Registered
366 Posts
too much for me. but it gets your attention which is a good thing if your a motorcyclist

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
i just picked up a 1290 sdr a couple of weeks ago... the orange was too loud for me at first but definitely growing on me by the day... I dig the blue but woulda toned down the textured/lettered graphics a bit. Specifically the wheel stickers!

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If in some parallel afterlife the Motorcycle Gods assigned me a KTM I would seek out a white one with orange wheels and an orange frame. After that I would get some new leathers, white with orange lightning bolts and a big green shamrock on the back and I would drive a Ferrari and surround myself with Monster Energy girls and hire Mettalica to play at my birthday party and go swimming with sharks alongside Casey Stoner. Holy shit, I'm otta breath-------

1 - 15 of 15 Posts