Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone, I've been lurking for a while and have decided to join the conversation. I put down a deposit for a blazing orange FZ 09 in October, but I've yet to see a delivery date on this motorcycle. My dealership - whom I like - does not have any information on the delivery date of the orange bike. Does anyone have any real meat and potatoes facts about the arrival date of the Blazing Orange bikes in the US? This has been real test of my patience as I have a bad case of "new motorcycle fever" right now. Before I sound like a spoiled American, I know its a high-class problem to have ...things could be a lot worse. LOL

Thanks in advance for your replies

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello eveyone, I've been lurking for a while and have decided to join the conversation. I put down a deposit for a blazing orange FZ 09 in October, but I've yet to see a delivery date on this motorcycle. My dealership - whom I like - does not have any information on the delivery date of the orange bike. Does anyone have any real meat and potatoes facts about the arrival date of the Blazing Orange bikes in the US? This has been real test of my patience as I have a bad case of "new motorcycle fever" right now. Before I sound like a spoiled American, I know its a high-class problem to have ...things could be a lot worse. LOL

Thanks in advance for your replies
I have a deposit on an orange one that is supposed to be coming in January sometime, but I haven't been given a specific date yet. Dealer said he was getting one in January and a few more in March.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I was told Jan-Feb. So just keep dreaming about it. It's really nothing to stress about because it's winter and we're all screwed whether we have a bike or not. Hang in there the Orange is gonna look sweeeeeet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is winter here in So Cal. : 50 - 60 degree range - still good riding weather. None the less, I can dream about the Orange FZ09 and I still have my old Kawi Triple to tool around.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I originally wanted the orange but didn't want to wait til possibly Feb. to get my bike, post some pics when you get yours please!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts