Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put my deposit on a Blazing Orange 09 which should be in my hot little hands by Dec 31. We'll see. So for now I am a new forum member and an almost owner. Also own a 2010 Triumph Thunderbird 1700 so now I can go back to enjoying two totally different riding styles. Ooooo...baby, come on, Spring!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
It will be neat to see the Orange bikes popping up here on the forum. I think thats my 2nd favorite color scheme

·
Registered
663 Posts
So far, I've on seen one orange FZ on the forum. It's interesting that the frame was silver. It looks like a direct carry over from the MT-09 line. (which is good in my opinion)

Post pics when you get it.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bates. A really cool mod for the Orange bike would be to have the wheels powder coated the same color as the bike.....Honda Repsol style.

·
Registered
232 Posts
pictures pictures man when you get her have not seen any orange ones on here yet they will be rare by the looks of it ...

·
Registered
885 Posts
Congratulations, Bates! That's a great sounding New Year's Eve present. I'm just across the state line in Maryland from you, but previously a long time York, Pennsylvania resident. Looking forward to reading about your first ride. My FZ-09 is red, but I'd like to see the orange up close.

Good luck to you, too, jhalbri. It's hard to wait, but worth it when she arrives.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats! So jealous. Had I known there was orange I would have held out for that one. Home girl from S.F. - woulda' been so neat to have my SF Giants colors! :) I do like the liquid graphite though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine has finally arrived in Indiana today, my cell phone picture does not do it justice. My dealer has had one of each and the orange is by far my favorite, well worth the extra wait!

1395109_10202650700726214_686299530_n.jpg

·
Registered
131 Posts
They screwed up not using more orange on it toward the back. That's a major reason I picked up red. Well that and it's the faster version, of course.

·
Registered
276 Posts
They screwed up not using more orange on it toward the back. That's a major reason I picked up red. Well that and it's the faster version, of course.
I do like my red one! And have not seen the orange in the flesh. Maybe I judt like it because of its rarity?
The neighbors little girl came over to look at mine when I first brought it home. She said the tank looks like a giant PAC- Man! I told her it looks like that cuz it gobbles all the other motorcycles up!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts