Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the FZ09 so much that I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a trade for my Harley Davidson. If this keeps up, I will likely be disowned by the American Iron Faithful.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My low milage 2010 Victory Tour Premium is for sale as soon as I get its new rear tire mounted this week. The bike shops around here are all closed on Monday and then there is all of this crazy August rain in Oklahoma. I'm on the FZ 09 waiting list at my local dealer. I'm going for the black & blue, my buddy is going for the red.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I like the FZ09 so much that I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a trade for my Harley Davidson. If this keeps up, I will likely be disowned by the American Iron Faithful.
Nah, I dunno what Harley Davidson it is, but they are such different bikes, it is not blasphemy in the least. You are turning in the keys on a front controlled cruiser for a mid controlled street fighter. I say good on you. Try something new instead of sticking to your old habits!

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
When I had my DorsoDuro (Super Motard), I was amazed at the number of Harley riders that would come up to my bike to check it out. It was almost like they had never seen a Motard before, and maybe some of them hadn't. Anyway, more of the time they would comment about how the bike looked like it would be a ton of fun up here in the mountains. Yep, it was........but so will the new FZ 09.........Tick Tock Tick Tock......

·
Registered
699 Posts
I'd say it's more of a good time or enjoyable but at 700 lbs its not a road carver nor flickable.
By no means, the same kind of fun, but fun none-the-less...

And now a PSA: Kids, do not exceed the speed limit for any reason, nor should you cross the center stripe. Ever. That is all, and thank you...

The more you know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
And now a PSA: Kids, do not exceed the speed limit for any reason, nor should you cross the center stripe. Ever. That is all, and thank you...
... phew!!! .. got outta that one!! ... i'm a 'growed up' .. not a kid ... so it cant mean me! :encouragement:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts