Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't do black Friday shopping. It is one of those days, like Superbowl Sunday, that are IDEAL for riding because most people are NOT on the road.

I am thinking about one of my favorite rides:

Fuel up in Coalinga, then 198 west to Peachtree, south to Indian Valley and San Miguel

Lunch and fuel in Paso Robles

Rossi's driveway (Hwy 229 south of Creston) a couple of times

Hwy 58 east to Mckittrick for fuel then, depending on time and daylight, possibly, Hwy 58 west to Bitterwater north to Choloame, then Hwy 41 north toward home. If it is too late, then just ride 33 (BOOOOORRRRRRRING, but fast) to Hwy 41 and then north.

There are several meeting places along the way: Fresno folks can meet up in Coalinga, Bay Area folks meet at the end of Hwy 25 where 25, 198 and Peachtree meet, anyone in SLO/Paso area can meet us for lunch and Bubbas Bad BBQ (it is very good).

Let me know if there is any interest.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks like a great ride!!! Haven't been down that far on 58, but the rest of it is sweet action. I have a 60% chance of being able to make it.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a great ride!!! Haven't been down that far on 58, but the rest of it is sweet action. I have a 60% chance of being able to make it.
Great! Meet up in coalinga?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes Coalinga works perfectly as I'd be coming from Lemoore. Lets see if the work gods will grant me no calls that day.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tally ho! I will be in Coalinga at 9:30. 198 and 25 at 10:30, Big Bubbas Bad Bbq in Paso Robles at noonish if anyone want yo meet up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts