Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Track Day organizations have their own requirements for how the bike is prepped for a track day. Sometimes, an individual track owner will have requirements and even though the organization's requirements may not be the same as the track, usually the track will have the final say in whether or not the bike will pass tech. before letting you on the track. Here is an example of Sportbike Track Time's bike prep requirement and as you will notice, the requirements change when going from Novice to Intermediate to Advanced.

Track Day Regulations for Sportbike Track Time

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
I emailed them 2 weeks ago, i wanted the headlight part... never got back to me. Body kit look amazing!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I'm curious about the bellypan and how it would fit around my exhaust system. I'll have to hit you up for that later in the year.

I also want the tail, but now considering the Aaron Colton seat instead... hmm.... Need to clear more room in the garage.

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
3,302 Posts
I'm curious about the bellypan and how it would fit around my exhaust system. I'll have to hit you up for that later in the year.

I also want the tail, but now considering the Aaron Colton seat instead... hmm.... Need to clear more room in the garage.
I'm also in need of a bellypan. Not sure how many quarts this one holds, though. Hopefully 4-5.

·
Registered
385 Posts
You'd think after we saved their ass in the big one, they would email you back directly! ;). I say we fly out there, straighten their ass out and get a nice group discount. After we drink all their Bordeaux.

I emailed them 2 weeks ago, i wanted the headlight part... never got back to me. Body kit look amazing!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
You'd think after we saved their ass in the big one, they would email you back directly! ;). I say we fly out there, straighten their ass out and get a nice group discount. After we drink all their Bordeaux.
Its probably better for them to setup a distribution point here in the states. Glad to hear Stoltec's on top of it.

·
Vendor
22 R7 | 21 T7
3,302 Posts
Its probably better for them to setup a distribution point here in the states. Glad to hear Stoltec's on top of it.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it, if anything. Importing bodywork is literally the last thing on my mind at this time. Now picking up a set of my own to evaluate and/or a small group buy to make international shipping easier... Maybe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts