Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Bike meet at Hanover power sports March 29th

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  GaryC 
#1 ·
Was there the other day, owner said they're doing a bike meet, free food and lots of vendors, figured I'd roll on down.

Anyone else interested?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

#6 · (Edited)
Sounds like a bunch of FZ-09s together would be fun. Just looked it up, I thought PA, that's NJ. If anyone is in the Lancaster area and wants to ride let me know.

Dave,
I'm on LI also but keep my bikes in PA. You are brave to ride there. Maybe if I was out in Suffolk, but we are by 110.

Reactions: GaryC
#10 ·
If anyone is in the Lancaster area and wants to ride let me know.
Central Jersey here, some buddies I meet up with ride out of New Hope PA up to High Point NJ and back. we have some nice twisty roads heading North.
If you want to hook up and head out Lancaster way I am sure we would tag along just fine.
Have you done the Smokin' Hole Rally or the BYOB rally? Another good one in 7 Mountains if you like to camp out.
Hook me up if you are into ADV riding and want to do South Jersey Pines or Del water Gap.

#7 ·
Yes sorry, this is in east Hanover, Nj

There's also a bike meet most Thursday nights in the summer at the chatterbox in augusta, Nj (corner of rt 15 and rt 206)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

#8 ·
That's close to where we are in NY but the bikes are in PA :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.