Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was there the other day, owner said they're doing a bike meet, free food and lots of vendors, figured I'd roll on down.

Anyone else interested?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm from Long Islnad, lol, hate it here for riding, but can't make that date but would be interested in doing some group riding come the spring. also having troubles figuring out how to post on here, just got my FZ and love the bike, pretty fun!

·
Registered
354 Posts
That maybe possible remind me as the date gets closer maybe we could meet up and ride in together.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of FZ-09s together would be fun. Just looked it up, I thought PA, that's NJ. If anyone is in the Lancaster area and wants to ride let me know.

Dave,
I'm on LI also but keep my bikes in PA. You are brave to ride there. Maybe if I was out in Suffolk, but we are by 110.

Reactions: GaryC

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes sorry, this is in east Hanover, Nj

There's also a bike meet most Thursday nights in the summer at the chatterbox in augusta, Nj (corner of rt 15 and rt 206)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
That's close to where we are in NY but the bikes are in PA :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
they are doing a autograph signing for the supercross race also! I'll try to make this also

·
Registered
149 Posts
If anyone is in the Lancaster area and wants to ride let me know.
Central Jersey here, some buddies I meet up with ride out of New Hope PA up to High Point NJ and back. we have some nice twisty roads heading North.
If you want to hook up and head out Lancaster way I am sure we would tag along just fine.
Have you done the Smokin' Hole Rally or the BYOB rally? Another good one in 7 Mountains if you like to camp out.
Hook me up if you are into ADV riding and want to do South Jersey Pines or Del water Gap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts