Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ask me, this thing is bada$$! Install wasn't too bad. You have to remove the rear side panels to cut that bulge out of the under tail and then i used the pigtails from the old fender to make the whole thing plug n play instead of hacking up the bike harness. I cant tell how bright it is if you're riding behind me, but it kinda burns my eyes when i look at it from a few feet away in my garage. Here are a few pictures.

Short video of the turn signals

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just did the install not bad at all and cut the license plate bracket instead of the bikes plastic so other then cutting the clips off the old tail stock parts will just slap back on .... The instructions suck just go ahead and throw them out

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just did the install not bad at all and cut the license plate bracket instead of the bikes plastic so other then cutting the clips off the old tail stock parts will just slap back on .... The instructions suck just go ahead and throw them out
should have took pics and put a tutorial together... this will be the taillight I get I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts