Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like there are 9 confirmed fz's, 2 on the fence. gonna be alot of fun. If anybody else wants to go I am meeting at mcdonalds at 31822 del obispo st. San juan Capistrano at 8:15 this sunday morning. Meeting some more people at 9 at hells kitchen. Whoo hoo

·
Registered
172 Posts
Saw another FZ-09 at the lookout around noon after I parted ways with orange blaze and johnny. A liquid graphite too! Was that anyone here?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Super bummed I'm not gonna make it tomorrow :(
6 days of work and 75+ hours won't let me get up early and ride for 6-7 hours straight tomorrow haha I will make the next one

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sigh lol so after dwelling on it for another hour, I say
Fk it lol I'll sleep when I'm dead.. I'll be there!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Saw another FZ-09 at the lookout around noon after I parted ways with orange blaze and johnny. A liquid graphite too! Was that anyone here?
That would have been me most likely.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Totally killer ride today! Thanks for the invite dan!
It was cool to meet a lot of other forum members in person haha all good cool people!
I will definatly do this again :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Totally cool meeting all u guys! Good bunch of fellas we have here, can't wait to do it again.

Thanks dan! I'm in on the next one for sure.

·
Registered
473 Posts
That was fun guys. I took the same pics so I didn't bother posting. That is a lot of FZ09's !!! My count was nine.
Yeah Hells Kitchen routinely changes their anti Obama bill board messages. Anybody have some go pro stuff they plan to post?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got a lil bit of footy from that ride. Been out of sorts lately. Will try to fish thru it this weekend and get something posted soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts