1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the appreciation. I would like to take this opportunity to share this video I came across today:

https://www.dvidshub.net/video/395572/jerry-yellin-world-war-ii-veteran-interview#.VWNiK2CJy0v

It's an interview with a P51 pilot who flew the last mission of WWII and returned to Iwo Jima to honor his fallen comrades one last time at 91 years old.
Well spoken Jerry and thank you for your service.

America was a very different place back then. Everyone loved this country and was united in the fight against evil.

Sadly that is not the case today.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hatsoff::hatsoff:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
America was a very different place back then. Everyone loved this country and was united in the fight against evil.

Sadly that is not the case today.
Well, some good news...at least some other people can see what I'm seeing. But the bad news is there is a lot of people in power that want to tear this country down even more.

God Bless our troops and vets!! Pray for America.

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
In spite of how the world has changed, we're extremely fortunate to still have a strong loyal military who are willing to put everything on the line for our freedom. I'm a vet, and proud only begins to describe how I feel toward our active military today.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
whether you believe in where we're fighting or not, I think everyone supports and respects our troops and they deserve every bit of it.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Your welcome and thank you to all the other vets.

It's sad to see most people in power these days have never served in the military......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts