Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Falling into the YouTube rabbit hole again....

That video led to a comment by misscrabstick, a MT-09 owner, and her info had showed comments for these videos:

MT 09 review and good audio of a Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust. I'm just a country boy, the city riding scared the s*** out of me lol.

Not an 09, but just insane:

Want to buy a used (stolen?) FJR1300?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Falling into the YouTube rabbit hole again....

That video led to a comment by misscrabstick, a MT-09 owner, and her info had showed comments for these videos:

MT 09 review and good audio of a Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust. I'm just a country boy, the city riding scared the s*** out of me lol.

Not an 09, but just insane:

Want to buy a used (stolen?) FJR1300?

Did he happen to mention what exhaust he had on his MT-09? It sounded pretty good!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow! I'm just a country boy myself but that's not just city riding, that's British city riding. Which evidently is ****ing anarchy! I'll take a Saturday blast on questionable back roads any day.

·
Registered
27 Posts
fawk this dude can ride!
meanwhile, the Grommer was not giving himself enough margin. i assume he knew that area well as he was hauling it. i know that area and i doubt i would have been going that fast. it appeared that he was getting tired and sloppy. lucky he didn't end into a tree trunk.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Seriously. I kept waiting for one of these guys to meet a car or another rider face-first in one of those blind left curves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts