877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know about Yamabits in the UK ?

They quoted $ 1350, including shipping.

Claim to have in stock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I contacted Revzilla today and they said they are going to try and get them based on the mainstream Fz-07 release, say end of July is likely. Hopefully this is the case I have been none stop watching videos on the Akra07.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I contacted Revzilla today and they said they are going to try and get them based on the mainstream Fz-07 release, say end of July is likely. Hopefully this is the case I have been none stop watching videos on the Akra07.
Any idea on what they would price them at?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I went with Yamabits in the UK, last night.

Paid with Pay Pal, so have some protection.

They say the have 4 in stock and I should see mine in a couple of weeks or less.

Price was a bit stiff at $ 1320, including shipping.

Didn't help that the US Dollar slipped from 1.5 US = 1 Pound , last year, to the current 1.7 US = 1 Pound.

Made a difference of about $ 163 on the exchange rate.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I had already bought and Akra a week ago on Italy E-Bay for 1k...with a guaranteed delivery date. AFTER I paid, the seller claimed it was on backorder so I got a refund and ordered from Yamabits today. Same price as Dolan paid.

For $1350 I'll have to remove it from the bike and sleep with it every night. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had already bought and Akra a week ago on Italy E-Bay for 1k...with a guaranteed delivery date. AFTER I paid, the seller claimed it was on backorder so I got a refund and ordered from Yamabits today. Same price as Dolan paid.

For $1350 I'll have to remove it from the bike and sleep with it every night. :rolleyes:
Would be easier to just sleep with the bike. :sleeping:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got a follow up email from Revzilla and they told me that they would be getting the Akrapovic exhaust mid August, still no word on pricing sorry. Now I know you already got yours but at least anyone else who sees this thread will have an idea

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok just got pricing info its $787.45 carbon version and the Titanium version will be $971.95. I would imagine that would be free shipping but who knows its seems like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Ok just got pricing info its $787.45 carbon version and the Titanium version will be $971.95. I would imagine that would be free shipping but who knows its seems like a good deal to me.
Good prices but paying first now to order it means they are using YOUR money to buy it with. All of Europe shuts down in July so August would be when you get it.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Revzilla
Per my emails, You are all Welcome. :eagerness:
Now sell the Cat for the Akra
Akrapovic Catalytic Converter - RevZilla
They expect everything to be shipping by the end of the month.

FYI - Not all of Europe shuts down in July. France shuts down in August. I worked for 2 separate French companies over a 13 year time frame which is how I know.

So if you can be patient, you can save a couple of hundred dollars

1 - 15 of 15 Posts