Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found that indy super bikes has the Akrapovic Titanium full exhaust for 986.11

PARTS :: SPORT :: EXHAUST :: AKRAPOVIC :: Yamaha :: FZ-09 :: Akrapovic Racing Exhaust Titanium Yamaha FZ-09 2014

I've never dealt with them and don't even know if its in stock ..

I emailed Revzilla and asked if they would price match ... because they DO have it in stock and sure enough they did

986.11 SHIPPED for the full exhaust and its in stock

not sure I have seen a better deal on this .. if anyone has .. please let me know

Last I saw they still had em in stock at Revzilla so if you were looking for one .. follow the PRICE MATCH section on their site and you should be good to go

Figured I would pass this along

Can't wait to get the pipe

·
Registered
221 Posts
Damn! I just bought the carbon Akra from motomummy for $741. But I also got some fork Preload adjusters for free..

But Motomummy has the PCV for $10 less.. ;)

Reactions: neebro

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If they do ...and that price is shipped then It's a great deal ...do they have it in stock ??

I also went with revzilla for their awesome Customer service and policies

Worth the extra 5 bucks for me

·
Registered
294 Posts
I bought mine from the sight above...great company. Called and confirmed they had a pipe in stock and they told me exactly which stock number of theirs I had. Fast, free shipping. No complaints.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can't seem to find any carbon Akra any where stocked, any one can post a link?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I can't seem to find any carbon Akra any where stocked, any one can post a link?
That is because they are not available anywhere because Akrapovic is full of suck right now!

·
Registered
192 Posts
^^^ you are correct, sold out every where! besides the price; is that Titanium any better, or is it only a matter of preference and look. Does Yoshimura makes one for our bikes?

·
Registered
107 Posts
^^^ you are correct, sold out every where! besides the price; is that Titanium any better, or is it only a matter of preference and look. Does Yoshimura makes one for our bikes?
Yoshi has one, but I personally don't like the looks. I really don't see why the Akra Titanium version is so much more expensive. I kind of like the titanium version, but not a fan of the big can. My next choice would be the Graves system which looks great, but it is VERY expensive, and I cannot figure out why compared to the others on the market.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bought my Titanium from Indy Superbikes a couple months ago and they have apparently lowered their price about $100. It arrived two weeks after I ordered it. No complaints at all about their service. The guy I spoke to said they want to move a lot of products and build a name in the business.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Motomummy.com is telling me they will receive stock within a week, and I should receive it in 3-4 business days from that. Im in VA, and they are in TX.. Im getting excited!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had ordered my Akra TI exhaust and power commander through Indy last week. They had the best prices around. Should arrive sometime this week.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just talked to Indy and they are 6 weeks out on their carbon/SS pipe @$709.They have Ti's in stock.
Anyone know where to get the cheaper Akro now?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just talked to Indy and they are 6 weeks out on their carbon/SS pipe @$709.They have Ti's in stock.
Anyone know where to get the cheaper Akro now?

you will not find anyone with the carbon in stock .. everyone is back ordered

1 - 20 of 28 Posts