Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Updated date: 6/27/15

Originally posted on barf (awesome community) and I'm posting on here for more visibility. Hope to see some of you who are nearby! Most likely will be 6/27/15

FZ-09/FZ-07 meet, all bikes welcome though... New date coming soon, stay tuned! - BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum

Who: FZ-09/FZ-07 owners but all riders welcome
What: Meet, greet and lunch.
Where: In 'N Out Burger, 1364 Holiday Lane, Fairfield, CA
When: 6/27/15 @ 1200 (lunch)
Why: Cuz FZ owners are awesome

If time allows, we may do a mellow ride after lunch. Hope to see all you there! If you have any questions, please contact me via PM

·
Registered
48 Posts
I live in Auburn since nobody's posting up lets make the meeting in Sacramento maybe in the morning possibly breakfast and then a ride before gets hot

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Put it in my calendar

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Auburn since nobody's posting up lets make the meeting in Sacramento maybe in the morning possibly breakfast and then a ride before gets hot
I'm down for a coffee/breakfast meetup before hand. I live in Elk Grove so we'd have to meet probably either in Sac or Davis. Let me know.

Put it in my calendar
Sounds good, hope to see you there!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I am going to be riding over Mt Hamilton on my way over there. So if anyone in the South Bay wants to meet up with me at about 8am near 680 and Alum Rock, probably meet at the gas station right there on Alum Rock on the west side of 680. I believe it is a Shell station.

I plan to ride Mt Hamilton to Mines to Morgan Territory and across the Sacramento Delta on Hwys 160 and 12 to get to Fairfield.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I have recruited a couple of buddies to go with me so we are on for the trip to fairfield.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Still haven't received my forks back from Race Tech so I'll be on the WR...see you tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Still haven't received my forks back from Race Tech so I'll be on the WR...see you tomorrow.
That sux.

Should have just had RaceTech send you the parts that are plenty of good qualified folks here local that could install them.

See you tomorrow

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
That sux.

Should have just had RaceTech send you the parts that are plenty of good qualified folks here local that could install them.

See you tomorrow
True...but they're also anodizing the forks black while they're at it. Figured I'd deal directly with them and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
We had a great ride over Mt Hamilton then Mines rd Vasco rd 160 and Hwy 12... We had to slab it back to San Jose...

It was great to meet everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts