Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are going to be coaching at Barber this coming weekend. Holy Cow...the forecast is for 100 degrees on Sat. and 101 on Sunday. Can't wait to get in them nice warm and comfy leathers.

·
Registered
657 Posts
We have friends that have made the trek down a couple of times. They love it there.

Enjoy!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Make sure to stay well Hydrated :eek:

Reactions: triplethreat

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And to think, I tuned in to see where you were getting a haircut.
I'm doing that too, before I go. It's pretty short already, but who needs that extra insulation in that kind of temperatures.

We were there in April for two days, May for two days, and now two more in Aug. We still have two more in Sept. and two more in October....for a total of ten there this year. I loves me some Barber.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
September Im way too busy but October not impossible. If ai get all my goodies in time I'll be at PBIR this weekend and I should be able to do Homestead in two week or so.

Been to Barber few time testing Indycar and racing Daytona Prototype (mechanic of course) Beautiful place!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marthy........a word to the wise.......the STT event at Barber in October, sells out at least a couple of months in advance. Everyone wants to go to Barber and with this one being the last STT Barber event of the year, it will go very quickly. In fact, some of the slots/groups may already be sold out. A lot of the Northerners come down for this one, as it's too cold up there already in October to ride. I've been with STT for 4 years and if I'm not mistaken, the October event has sold out every single year. Hell, some people buy their spots for October....way back in Feb. and March of this year. Hope you get in if you want to attend.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vern, Oct isn't too cold up here, but the Oct Bama weather has a chance of being nice after 6 months of heat. ;)
Yea, it's a lot of the Michigan folks that come down. STT is based out of Michigan.

Reactions: WERA689
1 - 11 of 11 Posts