Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody install bar end mirrors on their FZ? Curious how they look and what model mirror you ordered.

Also, what did you do to the original mirror stalk?...block it off?...with what?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good question, I my curious also.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I purchased the arrows too.

On my phone so can't get link easily, but look at thread by yourface in classified forum where he is selling his fz09. His bike has BE mirrors in picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i purchased some crg arrow mirrors. and a black renthal fat bar. i plugged the hole for factory mirrors with an automotive body clip.
Any pics would be helpful. I took a peek at the for sale bike...not the greatest photo for reference. I'd like to see what the plug looks like.

·
Registered
548 Posts
for a picture.....

I can not put a like to another FZ-09 forum but there is one
with a similar name . such as ... www fz-09.....forums.... dot.... com (you get the idea)

at this site there is a picture of a cafe'd out Fz-09 someone is working on with bar end mirrors and clubman bars.

there are more than 1 site on the web for our bike . I think several members here are also there. I have not joint it yet. I also go look at the MT-09 site too.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
The bar end mirrors are too wide...i spend too much time splitting lanes for them to survive long.

Reactions: YATTATTAK

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Damn you Cali and your superior laws regarding filtering & lane splitting!
I originally started riding in Misssissippi, its wonderful riding here...bikes definitely have the advantage in traffic

the mirrors fold up with the flick of a wrist. or down.
Too much effort, sometimes it happens pretty quick and i dont want to worry about taking out my mirrors or the car's mirrors. It's already a close call as is.

Having said all that, the bar ends look amazing!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I assume the bar end mirrors provide an unobstructed view. Does the fact that they are cause any issues?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts