Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ryno motto bar ends and CRG Arrow!

I did all the other cheap ways and this is a great set up! CRGs are service friendly meaning you can buy rebuild kits if something happens. They also have detent positions to fold them in for splitting and fold them back when done and mirrors are still adjusted where you had them.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Did the copper tube explained in video above and....

IT WORKED.!!

many thanks.!!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Wow. $1500 per side, what a fantastic deal. So......you’re not really here to offer any helpful advice, just to troll for subs, huh. Smfh......

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought the crg hindsight’s. Granted, I understand why you wouldn’t like the round mirrors but after I installed them, a month of use, they’re fookin perfect.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I couldn't see anything but my arms and shoulders in the stock mirrors, plus I wasn't crazy about the look so I went the bar end mirror route too. Most of these things are crazy expensive, but I found a really reasonably priced pair at cycle gear. I picked up the speed metal reversible bar end mirrors...check them out as they are on clearance right now. I paid $39 per mirror and I'm pleasantly surprised. They look great and they don't shake when I ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I purchased bar end mirrors very similar to those referenced above and was very disappointed. They were very blurry from not being very tight and didn't handle vibration very well. Ended up buying the bike master oval clamp on mirrors from Revzilla and it's night and day better. Bigger mirror, stronger hold, everything is just better.

BikeMaster Oval Clamp-On Mirrors | 10% ($9.99) Off! - RevZilla
How did you install those? I just bought them but they don't seem to fit. Please if you have any advice I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
How did you install those? I just bought them but they don't seem to fit. Please if you have any advice I'd appreciate it.
I have a set of brand new rhino barends that will work to mount them. I paid $90 shipped. I’ll sell them to you for $65 shipped.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I guess I should mention these are installed on pro-taper bars, not stock bars. As mentioned above those rhino barends are the best solution for mounting bar end mirrors to the stock bars. I'd pick those up and it will make installation a breeze.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I turned a groove in my stock bar ends and used the larger sleeve.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts