Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this a combo that will be able to happen? I ordered Rhinomotor bar end mounts with CRG hindsight 3" bar end mirrors. I love the look of the handguards and was just wondering if this combo would work out at all

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I checked into the Hypermotard handguards years ago and they were insanely expensive, that is how I came across the Zeta blinker handguards that I put on my 2006 WR250 and shared with the forum.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Personal I really do not like bar-end mirrors because of their noise and the mirrors are not in your line of sight.
You have to re-position your head-eyes and look down, vs. straight ahead and still see the traffic flow.
Simple install 10mm extenders that gives you plenty of clearance past your shoulders.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked into the Hypermotard handguards years ago and they were insanely expensive, that is how I came across the Zeta blinker handguards that I put on my 2006 WR250 and shared with the forum.
Did they fit well with the Bar end mirrors?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I agree about the bar ends, I had them on my 6R and never could get used to them. What extenders are you talking about?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts