Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my bike. 2014 Yamaha fZ09. Akrapovic exhaust, power commander v tuner, good pirelli tires, shorty levers, bar end mirrors and a few more. 5,500 miles, garage kept, NEVER been laid down or mistreated! $6,500 OBO. I live in SW Oklahoma and I am willing to travel some to meet just as long as it's not too far...(300 mi max). You can call or text me at 205-601-6403. Thank you!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle [ Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle ATTACH=CONFIG]16787[/ATTACH] Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Supermoto Car

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
It has been moved to the correct section now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buyer decided on a Street Triple, bike is back up for sale. $6,000 firm. Call or text 205-601-6403, thank you!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Put the bike back to stock and then sell for $6000. It will most likely sell faster. I'd be willing to buy all your parts. Let me know.

·
Registered
509 Posts
+1 on the parts. If you decide to remove them, let me know and I'll be happy to ride up from Dallas - particularly interested in the exhaust (wife permitting), the mirrors, and shorty levers. I'd also happily trade my black wheels for your blurple, if they're in good condition...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts