Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FZ 07: Availibility and otd Prices in USA ?

Seems like some dealers may already be dealing.

Advertised prices and juggling of freight and prep already seem to be happening.

What is everybody else in the USA seeing ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
6990 plus fees is where we are at. given the sales nature of the fz09 and the availability of the fz07 right out of the gate most dealers wont budge too much on the prices. however we do all want to make the sale. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was gonna say its gotta be a huge dealership for the to be able to cut prices like that I'm at a multilinear dealership and we don't get pricing like that

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nope. $5990, plus $498 in setup/freight, plus $98 doc, plus tax. $7044 OTD

They list the 09 at $6790, plus the same fees.
Wow, for another 800 more you can have the 09..... but not having heard reviews....maybe it has better suspension....lol

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
This an FZ-07 thread ...and I seriously doubt anybody is going to sell for less than MSRP on the first shipment. I saw many dealers discounting the FZ-09 but I cannot see why they would discount the FZ-07 this quick.

·
Registered
78 Posts
so notes i have.
rubber mounted bars
rubber covered foot pegs
decent storage unter the seat.
very very narrow bike and handlebars
sounds fantastic!
quite torquey will pop up in second.
tail section will look very very nice with an undertail but the stock setup is basically identical to the r6 (decent)

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
My dealer has their price advertised, $5990, they aren't bashful. They will tell you up front what their fees are, because they are always the same. This is a legit and confirmed price. They did the same with the FZ09 the day it was released, $1000 off MSRP.

I could go get one of their first 07s for $7040.16. Guaranteed. I may just do it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts