Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you just so happen to live in the Austin area, or are passing through, just post up here to get together with the rest of us! We need to start planning some rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm in Austin and also waiting.. confirmed 2 Austin area dealers received graphites today!

I passed on my 1st pick at woods fun center (arrived today) for a better deal if someone wants to try and snag it!

Reactions: fz9-tx-guy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Got mine at Tejas motorsports in Highland(Houston) Texas
I should have held out for a better deal but could not wait.
Ya I'm regretting waiting a little.. Still don't have the bike but I can't argue with the pricing and now I'm just closer to paying it off.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Picked up a rapid red in Kerrville this week. The Suzuki dealer should get some more shipments soon for those wanting to know. Let's link up sometime in the spring for a ride in the Medina area.

·
Registered
235 Posts
We should deffinately connect come spring.. There's a lot of us here in Texas..

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am in the cedar park area. Sunday I road out to the Leander Car show, (first Sunday of every month). It was a bit cold still had a blast on this bike. I will be attending the Cars and coffee car show this Sunday at The Oasis (second sunday of every month). Hope to see some of you out there, meet and ride. I got about 450 miles the bike.

Cody

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bryan/College Station.. Picked up mine in Georgetown. Graphite!! 500 on the clock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here are my people! :D

I picked my Rapid Red up from Wood's Cycle Country in New Braunfels. They didn't have it in stock, but got it for me within a week.

I've only gotten to ride twice so far. My house is three blocks from work, so it's not much fun going down one parking garage, getting into second gear between stop lights, then going up another parking garage. Plus, I spent two years riding every single day, rain, shine, ice or hail, I had no choice. So I have decided I've earned my right to be a fair weather rider. :)

Looking forward to meeting up with some of y'all when it's warmer.

·
Registered
962 Posts
It's supposed to be 65 and sunny on Saturday. Anyone want to go ride? Something like Lime Creek to 1431, to 281, to Park Road 4 - and into Burnet. Eat lunch or dinner and then come back. I need to break in my bike and get to know it - so I don't plan on wearing down the feelers or risking a ticket. I just want to ride... Or we could just go back and forth on Lime Creek to scrub off the nubs (and slippery coating) on my new tires.
1.jpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sounds great. I am ready to ride saturday morning I could use some lime creek practice that afternoon got plans with the lady. Sunday We should meet at the cars n coffee car show at the oasis then go for a ride

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I am putting an MRA touring shield on the FZ and making the trek through the Ozark mountains to Tyler Texas and down. I used to race motocross qualifiers in Tyler. My poor wife will be riding her R6S Yamaha. She will not buy an FZ until they come out with an all black.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts