Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day people,

Currently riding a Suzuki GS500 ... Which I probably will keep forever....

Have been a mad fan of the Triumph ST/R for years..... Till they put 'those headlights' on ... And changed the exhaust .. Which now sounds ... Sanitised..

Saw mention of the FZ09 last week ... :cool: .. Better late than never right?! .. Have been absorbing any details of it since... Needs more sound clips released!.

I have been considering my previous passion for the triumph .. And how it has been brushed aside by the idea of 847cc triple .... I think I'm going to get pretty enamoured of the FZ now!

Only real thing I hesitate on right now is the 'narrow' lines advertised thus far.... My ass does not have narrow lines unfortunately .... But I'll wait and see how it actually feels on a test ride...... Which reminds me.... I have to go and bother my local dealer this week sometime to see if I can prebook a ride before release ;)

Hope to catch up with you all over the coming weeks :D

·
Registered
699 Posts
Welcome to the boards! We are all excited to get more info on the FZ! It is an exciting time for triple lovers! I am a Triumph guy myself. I have a Bonnie, and love the look of the Street and Speed Trips. Let us know if you are going to get the FZ earlier than the USDM!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lego for a ride, you down Wollongong way? Let me know once you find a dealer with a good price.
yep ... Wollongong... more or less ..

... dealer with a good price?... in Wollongong!!?? ... surely you jest!! :rolleyes: ... not until 'they' remove the invisible line in the national park ... that line that the local dealers consider means 'more $$ just because!!' ..

i wish i was still on speaking terms with the Ex Bro in Law , he works for an importer of many things Motorcycle & Related .. Dont think they do Yammies but am sure he would know someone that does work in the right place ... problem is .. we both think the other is an AssHat!! .. ah well... definately gonna line up down here for a test ride though.. just hope i dont go all 'puppy dog' and wee myself with excitement on the day .. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts