Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... now i wont stamp my foot and stick my lip out about this just yet!! ... because i dont quite know how many fellow nutcases (Aussies) are on here yet ...

... however ... regional forums for west/east/north/south/central/up/down/'around in circles' ... USA users ... and not even 'rest of the world' ... let alone AUssie!!

... yes ... I and my fellow Aussies .. can be rowdy.... tis our Raison d'être ...

... so long as once theres enough of us... righto! .... ok... cool! ;)

·
Registered
699 Posts
I guess we need to get you your own forum section! I imagine it will be the one with the padded walls and door. ;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Again?! :rolleyes: ... Ah well . .. Least it will be familiar!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol .. but why do you think i need to stand on my head ;-)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hang on ... Stop right there!! ... Swirly water? ... Isn't that just a Simpsons thing? ... Maybe Yankee Dunnies (Aussie for toilet) .. Actually swirl .. But when I flush its more just a general cascade and tumble of water .... Like in a salmon river below a rock drop off?! ...

I've never seen a dunny swirl left or right .... Ever!! :single_eye:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Does that mean the throttle is on the left and the clutch is on the RIGHT??? hahah. jk. I have a couple of great friends down under. Glad you're here Janx.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Eh, whatever the toilet water does down there. The only thing I want is to steal the Aussie accent so I can talk to American girls and have them think I am more attractive due to "the way he talks."

You boys would clean up in the States.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Lol..... Heard it before.... Your damsels are safe from me ... My Missus would not see it as humorous!! ... Likely she would flat spot my head with a skillet!! :rolleyes:

But it's funny how accents affect people .... An Irish accent on a female gives me slightly weak knees ;) ... But Irish accent on a male just reminds me of pub time!! :)

Reactions: ffarl
1 - 13 of 13 Posts