·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
I don't trust a helmet that is $30.

Plus I have the RPHA-10 Buzzsaw Orange by HJC and it is killer and matches very nicely

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't trust a helmet that is $30.

Plus I have the RPHA-10 Buzzsaw Orange by HJC and it is killer and matches very nicely

It's actually $149 but comes with a $120 Gift Card. :p

·
Registered
377 Posts
I DO trust Scorpion helmets, they were one of the helmets in motorcyclists famous snell busting test. lotsa mud got thrown, writers got canned, but Snell foundation revised seriously their helmets afterwords.

I'm very tempted. Anyone know how they fit? I'm usually an XL in HJC

·
Registered
462 Posts
I don't know how to convey how they fit, but I have an Exo-1100 and I really love it. I think scorpion has the best features and quality for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
429 Posts
Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have a r-410 I got from a dealer for $90 a couple months ago. I like it better than my hjc is-max bt helmet. snamzzaj a xl should fit good size runs the same as hjc for me anyway.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Scorpion Helmets are becoming my new favorite for many reasons. Price and quality being my main concern, I recommend trying one on for size. While wind noise is still present, it is much better than the Shoei and feels the same while riding. It is slightly heavier but who cares because the last thing your thinking about while riding is how heavy your helmet feels on your head.

And with the over $300 in savings you can buy more cool upgrades for the bike. This company proves it does not take the type of money to produce a quality helmet that the other companies are so proud of when they take your $500+ and then program in your mind that you have to spend more $$ to be safe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts