1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I think there are four of us here...one down.

I do know two women who ride Harleys, one who rides a Kawi, another with a Honda 500, and one more with a metric. The rest are guys.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
835 Posts
Can I go if I ride pillion on my wife's bike?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My husband would never go on my bike, he would rather get stranded somewhere. It's like something happens to your masculinity if you ride on the back with a girl or with a guy.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Nothing to do with masculinity. Men just simply understand that women cannot drive to save their lives, much less someone else on the back.

Lol

Reactions: RichBaker

·
Registered
835 Posts
My husband would never go on my bike, he would rather get stranded somewhere. It's like something happens to your masculinity if you ride on the back with a girl or with a guy.
Doesn't make sense to me.

I mean, the genitals line up correctly with the man in back. Maybe he prefers the peg?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha. + 1000000

Reactions: doozerdave

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lmao
I have begged and begged my girl to take me on the back of her bike! She says absolutely Hell no :(
I'm Not so concerned about Riding on Hers as long as she enjoys Riding on mine...:sex:

·
Registered
511 Posts

I can understand that. I'd prefer stranded. I have not ridden on the back since I was a kid. My wife says that's why she got her own bike cause she didn't wanna be a passenger anymore. I prefer riding solo for flickability and not having to be smooth and not upset the passenger. Sometimes I miss the warm nights cruising with her arms around me but what can you do? My wife has ridden with a group of women and they call her " The Road Commander " not because she's fast but because she doesn't run stoplights or change lanes abruptly ( I.e. stupid moves ) so they let her lead. Mostly Harleys and a couple of Buells.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Some things in life are just wrong, and those two most definitely are.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Aka........The Ride of Shame.:embarrassed:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Ever since I could ride a 4 Wheeler myself, I never felt comfortable riding on back. I picked my mom up from the car dealership last week. " that's the last time I ride bitch with you " (her words, not mine).... Every single time a turn came up, she would bear hug me. I loled

1 - 17 of 17 Posts