Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
WOW! OK...Now ya' know I'm going to analyze this thing, inside-outside-and back inside, to learn from it. I'll be rewinding and fast-forwarding and rewinding for the next hour or so .:) Thanks NJ-Great Post!

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
A recent one:

Don't try this at home! lol When the s*** hits the fan I try to relax and go with it. A buddy doing a track day on his nice street Honda superbike low sided, held on thinking he could pick it back up and save it (he's a big guy), instead he turned it into a high side that broke his hand and gave him a naked bike.

The video is of JD Beach, a cool young racer. His chest slammed the tank twice so hard that later he skipped a race to be checked out at the hospital. Nothing serious (on the pro racer scale) and he did the 2nd race.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
77 Posts
A recent one:

Don't try this at home!...Nothing serious (on the pro racer scale) and he did the 2nd race.
Incredible! And I'm glad JD is good-to-go. But your'e right: I Ain't Trying This At Home!!!":)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts