Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I would to start this thread to try nd get like minded fz09 and naked bike riders together. Crusers and sport bike have their clicks I think we should one too..lol so anyone interested in getting together I'll organize as best I can. Thanks
Ross

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Starting to assemble a group for a ride to lake pleasant. This Saturday Around 11 am. I live in chandler but will probably meet in Phoenix somewhere

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I'm in Tucson and would be down for a ride but Saturdays never work for me :(

·
Registered
226 Posts
Tucson here as well. Riding to Phoenix sounds not fun at all. Regardless, I'm racing the R6 this weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tucson here as well. Riding to Phoenix sounds not fun at all. Regardless, I'm racing the R6 this weekend.
I havwnt done the tucson to phx ride but it seems to be juat a straight shot. Not fun if ya like the twisties

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Lol never seen the swarms of bees...

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
bring this thread back from the dead...new 09 owner looking to meet up with other riders. I belong to a local Buell group and meet up at Chases Diner in Chandler the first Monday night of every month. There are a couple of guys from Tucson that make the ride up.
anyway, let's see if we can make a go of this...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Avondale FZ09 here.

·
Registered
990 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
any other Tucson riders?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
think we need to set a meet up place, central to everyone if possible...what's a good day/time/location that would work for everyone? I'm off by 3:30 pm M-F, sometimes have to work OT, free on the weekends unless the "honey do list" is long.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts