Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old Signet should be replaced, it is about 11 years old. It fits me great, but new Signets give me sticker shock, is there a quality alternative? The interior shape of the Signet is what Arai calls a “long oval”, longer front to back relative to width than most helmets.

Also I’d prefer a solid color yellow or red helmet for visibility, and Arai has stopped offering the Signet in those colors, strange considering the crazy number of choices on the black to white scale. I guess I’ll end up getting a Diamond Grey Signet with the FZ, but it’d be nice to see what the alternatives are.
Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Thanks NickJ, interesting video and it looks like Revzilla is good place for buying Arai online.

But I already know which Arai helmet I like, I was hoping there are other brands with the same interior shape as the Signet.
i believe revzilla will pay for return shipping on helmets for the first exchange.

do watch their helmet video reviews, they almost always mention what kind of head shape the helmet fits best.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You will be hard pressed to find a helmet as well built and comfortable as the Arai. My wife recently got a new fg-17 fuera, not a bad helmet for under $200 (in solid) image.jpg

·
Registered
136 Posts
The helmet question is really hard as it is soooo subjective. But for what it's worth, I have a new Arai Signet. Fits perfect, but so does my 2 yr.old Scorpion EXO 700. But the Arai FEELS a little better! So the only way is to try them on.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts