Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I purchased a new left over Arai Profile helmet size Xl in pearl black from an online retailer. I've been out of town, so didn't have a chance to take a ride with it until a few days back. It felt great just trying it on, but once I got on the bike I could tell it is a little too big. I got my hands on a size large (same helmet and color) which fits me perfect, however can no longer return the XL as I removed the stickers and clear lens thinking I would be keeping it. I like my helmets a little on the tight side, so decided to keep the large and let the XL go.

So I'm looking to sell a like new Arai Profile size XL. Comes with all the factory paperwork and contents, and a spare dark smoke lens. $300 shipped to your door. It's a great helmet, and one of the best fits for an oval/long oval shape. Believe me, I've tried them all.

Helmet Pic.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manufacture date?
Looks like December 2011, but wasn't sold or removed from the box until a few weeks back. The shop told me the 5 year warranty would start from my date of purchase, but I don't know if that's accurate or not. Worse case is 2 years left on the warranty if it's only good from manufactured date. I will include the original sales receipt for warranty purposes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts