Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With winter storage in effect, those that are not riding the bike we are looking for some items to modify.

Anyone willing to ship us their cluster for potential led swap

Headlight for projector retro fit/led headlight

Stock Fender for potential adjustable tag bracket.

If we can get a local donor to let us borrow their bike we can do these mods as well. Haven't had anyone come to the plate yet. If you know someone in Central FL that wants free mods spread the word for us. Thanks. T

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm in for the headlight and cluster mods. I will send you a pm. Thanks for the nice work with the led turn signals in the pegs. They really complement the bike well.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's do this in Order. mxrider9239 here is what a cluster looks like after color change has been installed and our Black out mod. Once I take a look I will be able to see about doing this as a modification for the FZ owners.
We have many different colors to choose from
Speedometer Tachometer Auto part Gauge Measuring instrument
Speedometer Tachometer Gauge Vehicle Auto part

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
That cluster looks awesome. I'll ship mine if whoever volunteers first backs out.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Ditto. That cluster does look awesome :)

Me likes A Lot :D

Reactions: cthouse

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'll ship you any part off my bike :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I would love a blacked out cluster with red display characters and white for the fuel level and rpms... would be interested to see what's possible. :)

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is just an example from a 600rr as stated above. We changed to Red led's in the first picture. The second picture is white led's with blackout completed. I will see what is available for the FZ and offer this shortly. We have a local bike that is being donated so this can be completed. mxrider9239 PM sent.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I didn't get it.:(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts