1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
I've never heard someone hit the rev limiter so much during a stunt show. :(

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thats Dave McKenna. He is in Australia. Parts are available from Extreme Creations. Im not sure which ones, and for how much though..

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some say that graphite is the fastest, what about that Orange huh?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Stunt ridingis fun to watch but this guy is killing me with how much he is hitting the rev limiter. That's not cool to me. It's almost like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard or a crying baby.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Stunt ridingis fun to watch but this guy is killing me with how much he is hitting the rev limiter. That's not cool to me. It's almost like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard or a crying baby.
It sounds like the limiter is set at like 8k. Probably fixed it that way for stunting?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nothing like providing a nice big area for the stunt show. He probably could have done so much more with a little move pavement available.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
But that is why a rev limiter is on the bike.....to keep from over-revving the engine!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I think these guys have disbanded now, but this is some stunting "Alaska style." I'm sure they could put the 09 through its paces.
l

·
Registered
156 Posts
wow, I really want to learn how to do a power spin
hit the rear brake going out the the right with your left leg down at 1st. as the tire is on an angle it doesnt have much grip so give it throttle to spin the rear tire and it'll slide around. next step is drifting which is much harder to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts