Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently bought my MT-07, should be here early April.

I know the demos should start getting to the dealers around about now and was just wondering if anyone has tried on out yet?

Joe

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hi,

I know the demos should start getting to the dealers around about now and was just wondering if anyone has tried on out yet?

Joe
As far as we know the 07 isn't coming to the US. The naked bike market is not big enough here for Yamaha to offer two, especially when the 09 is already so moderately priced.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi,

Joe

Where are you from? You'll probably be the one giving us a ride report.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shame that they're not coming to the US... Especially as the 09 was such a hit. Sold out everywhere in the UK.

I'm from England. All the dealers are telling me that they're getting demo bikes in this month and pre-orders will be ready for the beginning of April.

Joe

·
Registered
663 Posts
Darn. I had my hopes up when I saw the thread title. Then I saw it was from England. Please post your thoughts when you get your bike. I would rather have the "07" if they would bring it to the states.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Has it stopped raining in England yet?? I hear it's like the wettest year ever, or at least back to the 1700's

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I got your hopes up Billy. I'll let you know once I've got it.

I haven't been massively surprised with the weather this year. It's always bloody raining in England! The past few days have been pretty mad though. It's literally been one minute immense downpour, five minutes later and we've got bright sunshine. Got some snow up north too!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Sorry I got your hopes up Billy. I'll let you know once I've got it.

I haven't been massively surprised with the weather this year. It's always bloody raining in England! The past few days have been pretty mad though. It's literally been one minute immense downpour, five minutes later and we've got bright sunshine. Got some snow up north too!
I know the feeling! Here in Georgia,USA it was -10C here two weeks ago with ice and snow and a clear 24C four days later.
:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just heard from the dealer today. Looks like I should be able to go and pick up my MT-07 on the last weekend in March.

They also have the "Deep Armour" colour available as a demo now so I may go down there this weekend and get some pictures to put up on here.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Heyyy boldy ride where no stock would go
MT-07.jpg

Love to be their right now... Canary Islands, Spain
LZ-1Canary Islands, Spain.JPG

Not sure why the road tester selected this location, Morocco is next by. Awesome for us riders :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
There are a number of tests available online now. A search should reveal them. But they are all saying the same thing: it's a peach, or words to that effect.
A dealer called today to say that a demo 07 is now available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts