Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I can't, dammit. I'm about to change jobs and I have way too much to do this weekend. Thanks for the offer though, maybe if the weather holds....

·
Registered
833 Posts
Just moved to Denver from New Mexico just in time for winter...:mad:. As I understand it, it's about to get cold and snowy anyone up for a group ride into the mountains?
When did you have in mind?

·
Registered
112 Posts
You guys should come to Cars and Coffee at 95th and Arapahoe (just west of 287 and arapahoe) saturday morning. Lots of sweet cars and bikes there the first saturday of every month. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I may join if timing ever works out. I am waaay tooo busy these days! Getting out for a fun run is hard to do! Maybe figure out a spring thing after memorial, hitting say hwy 92 south through black canyon? Will keeps ears open on this...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys should come to Cars and Coffee at 95th and Arapahoe (just west of 287 and arapahoe) saturday morning. Lots of sweet cars and bikes there the first saturday of every month. :)
Gotta love a Saturday car show. I'm helping a friend buy a bike this Saturday but I'll definitely be looking out for this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may join if timing ever works out. I am waaay tooo busy these days! Getting out for a fun run is hard to do! Maybe figure out a spring thing after memorial, hitting say hwy 92 south through black canyon? Will keeps ears open on this...
I know I'll be out and exploring come Spring time, I'm down.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Anytime during the weekend really. Looking for some native Coloradoans (?) to show me some good places to ride.
I can show you some great roads for sure. I would like to say a short run before the Bronco game on sunday, but the temps look pretty chilly in the morning....

·
Registered
962 Posts
We had a cold front come in yesterday. It's now cool enough to zip the panels back into my convertible mesh jacket. The highs for the next week will be around 75.

·
Registered
833 Posts
When I left work last night it was 38 degrees.. chilly ride home.

·
Registered
833 Posts
75 @ game time. Mid 50s at 930am. But I am down.....

·
Registered
833 Posts
Your forecast isn't as generous as yours. Says a high of 67..... Regardless... we can make a loop up Coal Creek canyon to the Peak to Peak then back down through golden gate canyon. (or some variation) Maybe finish at the Canonball Creek Brewing Co??? Been wanting to stop in there.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Where exactly are you coming from. Are you familiar with the intersection of Hwy 93 and Coal Creek Canyon (hwy72)? 930am somewhere close to there? Any other local guys interested?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm coming from 92nd and Sheridan. If you can give me an address I'm sure I can google it and find it. I'm not very familiar with a lot of places though.

·
Registered
833 Posts
This will be easy. I will meet you at the Diamond Shamrock on 88th and wadsworth. Southwest corner of that intersection. 930 ok?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts