Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if the Evotech Tail Tidy retains the keyhole cover under the seat the spring loaded cover that slams closed when removing the key?
Light Font Motor vehicle Auto part Magenta
Font Line Material property Parallel Circle
Font Personal protective equipment Fictional character Wing Logo
Toy Aircraft Font Aviation Tire
Light Font Motor vehicle Auto part Magenta

Toy Aircraft Font Aviation Tire

Font Personal protective equipment Fictional character Wing Logo

Font Line Material property Parallel Circle

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it does, It's just a rubber bung. Because of this I bought the one off ebay for 1/3rd of the price of the Evotech. I'm well impressed with it for the money.
yup you are absolutely correctamundo cause I got my email reply from Evotech and it contained the install instructions explaining what stage of install I should look at and sho nuff there’s the rubber ducky grommet but overall it is a nice product I’m still deciding cause there’s others like Yoshimura and TST Industries also I’m very interested in ysgear.co.jp the Yamaha OEM accessories in Japan … mahalos brudda for the reply

·
Registered
127 Posts
If money no object and I wanted the best quality available I'd plump for the Evotech. I've had bits from them before and it's excellent. I think £100-£120 and I would have bought it myself.

Anyway, here's the one I went for and I'm very impressed for the money.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If money no object and I wanted the best quality available I'd plump for the Evotech. I've had bits from them before and it's excellent. I think £100-£120 and I would have bought it myself.

aw dude that’s very nice and the price is cherry !! pardon my ignorance, so is the key lock protection is illustrated as a removable rubber “butt plug” ? 😂 and please pardon my idiotic jokes 🙏🏻 I’ve noticed that you are keeping your OEM turn signals which is another thing I’m not crazy about the floppiness of ‘em ch ch cha changes look out you rock n roller’s 👍🏻

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

and again mahalos for the very informative reply💯👍🏻

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey, I posted some images and such on the evotech a couple months ago
The rubber grommet has a slit so you can slide the key in without having to remove the grommet , so it's not the end of the world. I like the kit, cleaned up the back end
Camouflage Motor vehicle Military camouflage Machine gun Trigger

Road surface Asphalt Grey Font Art

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

, a lot of money for sure . It also comes in a million pcs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts