Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my FZ a few months ago and i have not seen another one in my area. Anyone out here around Wilmington NC? Its on the east coat about 1 hr north of myrtle beach...I would love to meet some one with out a harley around here!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just pick mine up last Monday from Redline in Myrtle Beach. Live on north side if Wilmington. Thought I was the only one in town with one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice to see there are actually a few of us out here! any one got any mods done yet?!
@sabre I live in ogden are you north of that???

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have clubman bars, airbox mod, custom exhaust, power commander, autotune, stoltec ecu-flash, fender eliminator, flushmount signals, and shorty levers. New tires this week

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in North Chase, will have my FZ at Revolution Motorsports in North Kerr Industrial Park tomorrow morning for a set of LED riding lights to be wired.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I put some Yamaha soft bag supports and aftermarket bags on, Parabellum 24" touring windshield, LED riding lights. Hope for some handguards and new seat soon. Trying to make it a super sport tourer.

·
Banned
12 Posts
m4 exhaust ,corbin seat , seat concepts seat, ecu stoltec reflash , flush mount blinker , intergrated tail light from lumen junkie, ahr halo and hid headlight , custom made fender eliminator , evotech radiator grill , yamaha windscreen, frame sliders ,

·
Registered
34 Posts
I live in the Raleigh/Durham area, mostly commute between here and Cary. Not on the roads at the moment while I wait for some replacement parts (and for my elbow to heal). But when I do, I ride an Orange FZ-09, and it will have frame sliders and aftermarket levers if you do see me! Otherwise I drive an RJT (Maroon-ish) 2010 Camaro SS with a phantom grille and black chrome wheels, currently dirty as hell waiting for a good time to wash it.

Haven't seen any other FZ-09's in the area yet, though!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm in the Greenville, SC area and I'm in the NC mountains all the time. Making a Dragon trip this coming Saturday with a few other riders.

Reactions: MoFZio

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just a heads up. The dragon this past weekend was an absolute joke as usual! We counted 13 cops on the dragon, 9 of them on Harleys. You couldn't have any fun at all!!!!! They were pulling people over for doing 4mph over. Just a complete waste of time.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts