Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I see yamaha has luggage for the 09 on their web site was wondering if anyone has it and how it works. Thanks RR:cool:

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
It's OK... looks sharp, good construction, expandable, comes with some support bars to keep the bags in place, tight outside pockets, water proof liners, .... if you have a passenger they have to sit on the Velcro straps that sit across the seat...... great for day trips but probably not large enough touring....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ordered the city tank bag and the saddle bags. I should have them in a few days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got done installing the Yamaha city tank bag and saddle bags. They look very nice, sturdy. Watch out taking the bolts for the rear foot pegs. they are in very very tight. I stripped one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have them, wish I would have waited a little bit as I have seen them for less money. I am happy with the function of them, like mentioned not big enough for touring but pretty great for commuting. I am a photographer so I would love more room and to ditch my backpack, so I have been thinking of the top case too.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got mine yesterday, very nice and fit great I have a motocentric soft top case so I'am all set to travel. I do alot of adventure riding in the western US so I travel lite and the size of these bags are perfect. Got a great discount from my dealer so the bags and mounts cost me $327.00 otd even with Brown the clowns high taxes. RR:cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the Ventura luggage...great for long trips View attachment 6306 View attachment 6307
I used a Ventura bag on the back of my R1100GS from 1996 to 2010 when I sold the bike. Then I slotted it over the Triple Tail (in the backrest position) on my Buell Ulysses. I still have it. The zip is a bit dodgy now, and the bag has faded from sunlight exposure, but it's still serviceable. Tremendous quality.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts