Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys pretty new here and just lurking around looking for fellow riders from the SD area. Moved here about a year ago and don't really know much here. If anyone wants to go on a ride hit me up :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hey guys pretty new here and just lurking around looking for fellow riders from the SD area. Moved here about a year ago and don't really know much here. If anyone wants to go on a ride hit me up :)
Been around the 09 for 13k miles, any questions let me know! Welcome!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Had My 09 Since OCT and have been in the area since August. Pretty new as well but if your interested in doing a ride hit me up... When the weather clears up that is ! :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey, Imperial Beach here!

Welcome.

I've had my niner since September and am now at 5500 miles.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Downtown San Diego and Palomar Mountain.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dam I was not getting the notifications lol. But if anyone is interested in a ride I'm off this Monday and would be sweet to check out some of the local roads here .

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm in North Park, got the bike a week ago and I'm always up for something on the weekends, on or off the bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sweet, hey fyi Ive decided to go on a small ride tomorrow after work. get off at 2pm and im going to ride up to julian maybe a pass through palomar mnt. if anyone is interested hit me up @ 408 805-zero9-one4

1 - 9 of 9 Posts