Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
75$. Must be at your home. The dude who said he was gonna put mine on, at the last second says "oh but you might have to help me remove the headlight"
dude im doing this so i can save time and get my boxing practice in....but whatever , already decided i rather do it myself. err with some help.

I've watched several videos, and have basic wiring experience. Really id just want supervision, and a camera holder ( wanna make a video for the fz community), and possible help in case the shroud doesnt fit. im terrible with mounting/crafts.

so requirements are that you own an oven(for opening the casing, not for food, although If you have cake i will eat some), and at least a socket set, dont want to bring tools and kit on my backpack

has to be on a saturday or sunday, i know its a long shot but figured its worth a shot.

Id like to support our vendors and send in the headlight to rabbitman at affordablehid, but that would leave my bikeless for longer than a day, and that is absolutely unacceptable.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There are options for that. Buying an extra headlight is a popular choice. Then you do a quick swap. If you didn't want the extra, maybe we could work out a deal. Just gotta talk to me man.

·
Registered
73 Posts
If down the road someone wants to explore the option of having a brand new one set off direct for retrofit. please let me know. Also Rabbitman feel free to send a PM I might be able to work a deal with you for on-going projects on different machines as well.

FZ09 Headlight

1 - 3 of 3 Posts